Another name for Fragrance Hill is Garden of Tranquility and Pleasure. It is located in the west suburbs of Haidian District with a total area of 160 ha. and the peak of 557m high, 25km far from the central city. As a very famous garden in Beijing, it can be traced back to Jin Dynasty when the emperor built the Big Yong’an Temple, also known as Sweet Dew Temple. The emperor built his temporary dwelling palace next to this temple from one generation to another and the name Garden of Tranquility and Pleasure was given in the 10th year of Emperor Qianlong (1745).